What's new on Raysync v126.96.36.199
- Brand new point to point transfer function, files can be transferred between Raysync clients directly without loading on the server, which is only transit data volume.
- Object storage adding support Google Azure blob.
- Raysync client UI improvement.
- Support administrator setting batch set default permissions on side third party authentication user.
- New feature on the administrator of sending a notification to users, including:
A. Send notifications from the website.
B. Send notifications from email.
- Raysync client stays minimize when start-up.
- The signature of the mail notification in the admin console can be self-defined according to the company name.
- Add the validity and invalidity option to the TLS certificate page in the admin console.
- Change password to optional in Raysync client mailbox configuration.
- Raysync client supports mailbox login.
- The online and offline status of the sub-account is visible now on the user management page of the admin console.
- The IP whitelist in the admin console supports continuous segments. For example, IP from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.100, can be written as 192.168.0.1-100.