A Full Guide of Managed File Transfer
Are you looking for? We have reviewed some of the best Managed File Transfer software available in the market.
This article will discuss the top Managed File Transfer(MFT) solution that you can choose for your business. Let’s get started.
What is MFT?
It is a technology platform for exchanging and sharing various types of data in an efficient and trusted secure manner, MFT provides higher security and transfer performance than FTP, SFTP, HTTP and other transfer protocols.
Enterprises and organizations can avoid custom scripting and meet compliance requirements by using MFT solutions.
Key Features of MFT
- B2B file transfer
- Temporary mail distribution
- Large-level file transfer
- Systematic enterprise-level large file transfer
Benefits of MFT
According to legislation and some industry requirements, such as healthcare industry, payment card industry, etc., there are usually strict data security standards. Using MFT solution to encrypt, share, transmit and store sensitive data can reduce the risk and effectively meet the data security standards.
Managed file transfers can easily scale to meet the file transfer needs of any organization, whether dozens per week or thousands or more per day. MFT uses a variety of industry standard technologies (including Open PGP, AES, SSL, and SSH) to encrypt and compress in-transit and at-rest file transfers to protect data security.
Data Growth & Data Security
With the growth, enterprises have a greater and more diverse need to transmit, receive, and share files for data transfer. Especially for some enterprises need to cross-country, cross-border, and transfer files around the world. There are higher requirements for the security and efficiency speed of data transmission.
With MFT, preemptive security policies can be monitored and verified in real time and controlled to protect data in transit or at rest. At the same time, MFT provides this scalability across multiple infrastructure and endpoint devices.
Technology is constantly being updated, so moving files has become more complex than ever before.
Big data, the cloud, AI, and the Internet of Things are all popular now, placing higher demands on data transfer. The development and application of new technologies require higher speed and capacity. And MFT meets exactly these needs.
Companies need to anticipate potential risks to reduce possible losses. Companies can clearly monitor who is transmitting what files. MFT can be useful for potential risks, etc.
Top MFT Solution in 2022
IBM Aspera provides high-volume, reliable, and security-rich enterprise file transfer solutions.
- Offers a highly flexible platform, available on-premises or via the hybrid cloud that supports data transfer and many communication protocols.
- Offers various MFT solutions like IBM Sterling File Gateway, IBM Sterling Partner Engagement Manager, IBM Sterling Secure File Gateway, IBM Sterling Control Center, and so on.
With its high-speed transfer protocol, Raysync provides all-around support for enterprises in large file interactions and cross-platform cooperation, achieving standardization within and between enterprises.
- Raysync’s intelligent data compression and intermittent transfer technology can effectively reduce the network load, providing breakpoint resumes and data verification to ensure stable and reliable data transfer.
- The intelligent management system is able to meet the business requirements of enterprises such as data interaction, sync, and backup.
- Raysync makes sure to quickly integrate itself into existing OA, ERP, and other enterprise systems, thus effectively reducing R&D costs to achieve data file linkage between business systems and operating system platforms, avoiding data islands.
MASV, unlike other file transfer services, is designed to handle large files (up to 5TB in size), which is the same volume that can choke other services.
MASV has two main functions:
- You can either send files to the recipients you wish or use MASV Portals so clients and partners can transfer files directly to you.
- Both senders and recipients will benefit from a simple and painless process that is as easy as sending an e-mail.
GoAnywhere MFT has the capability of reducing the time that is taken in an online business to a great extent.
- It is built on OpenPGP, secure FTP (SFTP and FTPS), SMTP, and SQL, to slip painlessly into your IT infrastructure.
- When technical issues with secure file transfers come up, Diplomat MFT software gives file transfer administrators tools to solve them quickly.
MOVEit MFT is an open-source framework developed by Ipswitch, Inc. to help companies minimize the risks associated with enterprise mobility.
- It provides security, central access controls, file encryption, and tracking to ensure operational reliability and compliance with SLA.
- It provides advanced workflow automation capabilities without scripting.
MFT enables companies to reliably transfer data between systems and people in a secure way. MFT is a reliable as well as an efficient way to secure data and file transfer.
Raysync is a typical MFT solution, as a one-stop solution provider, Raysync has independently developed its core transfer technology with its professional technical teams to offer high-performance, secure, and reliable large file transfer and file management services for major enterprises. Click to get a free trial!