Raysync Large File Transfer
Raysync Large File transfer is a software-based file transfer solution for accelerating transfer process and improving the work efficiency of enterprises.
- Automatically utilize and optimize the network bandwidth, transfer large files, and the vast numbers of small files over long distances at the maximum speed while ensuring timely delivery.
- Bank-standard AES-256 encryption and SSL encryption technology for secure files transfer.
Stability and Reliability
- Adopt checkpoint resume, error re-transfer, intelligent synchronization, and other mechanisms to ensure the reliability and stability of file transfer.
- Support point-to-point, multi-point mutual transmission, one-to-many file distribution and other modes.
Managed File Transfer
- By adopting file access fine-grained rights and right sharing, files transfer, and storage of files can be effectively managed to ensure the security of sensitive information.
Easy to Integrate
- Support the mainstream operating systems and cloud platform operating systems, such as Unix, Linux, Windows, and Google Cloud, AWS S3, Azure, etc.
A File Transfer System Designed for Huawei
Huawei is a Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, and has many branches around the world. Transnational file exchange is very common in Huawei's daily work. Chinasoft International Ltd., which is the partner of Huawei in Shenzhen, needs to download the video from the Huawei’s German storage center, then process and transfer the finished video to the German video product storage center. The problems such as low bandwidth utilization and file security threats are hard to guarantee during the process of transfer.
The large file transfer solution provided by Raysync has helped Huawei's Linux host in Germany to configure a Raysync server, and the windows host of Chinasoft in Shenzhen to configure a Raysync web-end file transfer system. After transcoding the video downloaded by Shenzhen Chinasoft from another location in Germany, it was transferred to Germany via Raysync. In the process, Huawei was helped to improve the bandwidth efficiency and work efficiency to the maximum extent, and the transfer speed of the project was increased by dozens of times.