- Automatically utilize and optimize the network bandwidth, transfer large files, and the vast numbers of small files over long distances at the maximum speed while ensuring timely delivery.
- Bank-standard AES-256 encryption and SSL encryption technology for secure files transfer.
Stability and Reliability
- Adopt checkpoint resume, error re-transfer, intelligent synchronization, and other mechanisms to ensure the reliability and stability of file transfer.
- Support point-to-point, multi-point mutual transmission, one-to-many file distribution and other modes.
Managed File Transfer
- By adopting file access fine-grained rights and right sharing, files transfer, and storage of files can be effectively managed to ensure the security of sensitive information.
Easy to Integrate
- Support the mainstream operating systems and cloud platform operating systems, such as Unix, Linux, Windows, and Google Cloud, AWS S3, Azure, etc.
Files Sharing, Receiving
Both groups and individuals can use download sharing, upload invitations, and share large files with others by sending links.
Sharing Group Space
Uses Raysync spaces as a shareable “online folder” for file sharing and team collaboration. Private space and group space are separated scientifically.
Support two-way sync and set schedule intelligently, keep the Local files and server-side files always consistent.
Point to Point Transfer
Support to transfer files from the local computer to the target computer without uploading to the storage server firstly, saving server storage space.
Support local storage and cloud object storage to meet the needs of flexible data management
Supports product customization, logo, background, button color and login position.
Account Authority Management
The administrator can create multiple sub-accounts and set file or folder operation permission for any of them.
Holistic Security Monitoring
Real-time monitoring of file transfer and all transferred file are recorded in the log.
A File Transfer System Designed for Huawei
Huawei is a Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, and has many branches around the world. Transnational file exchange is very common in Huawei's daily work. Chinasoft International Ltd., which is the partner of Huawei in Shenzhen, needs to download the video from the Huawei’s German storage center, then process and transfer the finished video to the German video product storage center. The problems such as low bandwidth utilization and file security threats are hard to guarantee during the process of transfer.
The large file transfer solution provided by Raysync has helped Huawei's Linux host in Germany to configure a Raysync server, and the windows host of Chinasoft in Shenzhen to configure a Raysync web-end file transfer system. After transcoding the video downloaded by Shenzhen Chinasoft from another location in Germany, it was transferred to Germany via Raysync. In the process, Huawei was helped to improve the bandwidth efficiency and work efficiency to the maximum extent, and the transfer speed of the project was increased by dozens of times.