In the data or server node center of large enterprises, the machines and equipment will generate a large amount of data every day, and those data need to be migrated or archived. Most companies still do this work manually, which is undoubtedly inefficient, costly, and insecure.
Business Data Center
Enterprise Assets Monitoring and Management
Global Data Sync & Distribute
Visualize and Automate File Transfer
Automated file transfer solutions enable centralized management and transfer of large amounts of data and different storage.
Automate Sync Tasks
- Create automatic data sync tasks on the Raysync Admin Portal.
- With the scheduled sync policy, data can be collected from multiple Clients without manual on-duty.
- Visualized dashboard and topology map can comprehensively monitor the information and transfer status of the entire network device.
- Monitor system information for each device node, such as bandwidth, CPU, memory, disk usage
- Start, pause or edit file transfer tasks to easily manage transfer tasks from different nodes.
- Real-time email notification for file synchronization.
Log and Traffic Audit
- Real-time logs of online transfer, user operation to makes enterprise core business data visible, controllable, traceable.
- Statistics of the number of transferred files, file size, traffic, comprehensive grasp of enterprise data information.
- Supports data transfer and sync across platforms (Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, MacOS, IOS, and Android).
- Support for local storage and other cloud object storage such as Amazon S3, Wasabi, Backblaze, Google, Azure Blob, Google, and other network storage (such as NAS, SMB, etc.).
ISO27001 Certified Security
- Anti-virus scanning for uploaded files.
- Login black and white lists.
- Video online preview watermark.
- 2FA authentication and login anti brute-force attacks.
- Multiple file verification (Hash, Rsync).